Family Background

Family is extremely important to me.  Without my family I wouldn't be where I am today.  My younger sister Tate and I spend time between my Mom and my Dad's households.

At my Mom's house, my younger sister Tate and I are joined by my Mom Kelly, my Step-Dad Geoff, and my  little brother Max.  Most of our time is spent running between school, various sports' practices, doing homework, and occasionally finding time to relax.

Athletically, my Mom grew up playing competitive soccer and fastball and still remains active today. My Grandfather on my Mom's side was also an excellent athlete; excelling at both soccer and baseball/fastball.  In soccer, he played professionally in California.

At my Dad's house, my sister Tate and I are joined by my Father Harvey, my Step-Mom Debbie, and our sister Quinn.  Like my Mom's house, we spend a lot of time between sports, school, homework, and everything else that goes into life.

Athletically, my Dad grew up playing both hockey and baseball.  Both my Dad and Grandfather on my Dad's side played fastball for Team Canada as a catcher and right field respectively.  My Grandfather also played college and professional football for the BC Lions.

Both households are caring, comical, fun, respectful, organized, and loving; and these are traits that I value and will take with me through life.